Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Sound of Music

As you can see we have a new musical instrument in the Harrah House, that's right bagpipes. James got them in August, I call them my anniversary gift. Jack fondly refers to them as "pipes" and he loves to hear James play. I don't let him play them in the house because they are so loud. I don't want Joel's ears to get hurt, or mine for that matter. So, here you see James practicing out side in the driveway.
This shot was taken by sneak attack, he didn't want me to take his picture, but I got it. I guess I am kinda like the bagpipe paparazzi .

I had to put this picture of Joel up. James was practicing with his chanter one afternoon and Joel made this face. I had to laugh. Luck for us the chanter is only half as loud as the set of bagpipes.



No comments: