Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween '08

Pirate Jack after a night of Trick-or-Treating.
Look closely, he is about ready to tear into a sucker. This kid loves Dum-Dums.


Princess Afton & Pirate Jack
Both are extremely thirsty after handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
Afton is also enjoying a package of M&M's.


My best attempt at getting a good picture of Jack in his costume.
The look on his face says it all, "Mom just take the picture"


Joel all ready to hit the streets.


Could it be: Larry, Curly, Mo???
No, just my 3 brothers: D.J., Drew, & Craig






2 comments:

The Chin family said...

I love the pictures of the kids but I gotta say I'm cracking up at the one of your brothers. They look like the same person, 3 times! I'm gonna try to post some Halloween pictures today if I get time between caring for my children and watching all the election analysis!

The Miller family said...

Hey you. I must call you soon. Looks like you had a great Halloween!!! :) Hope all is well!