Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun in the Sun While it Lasts

These pictures are from this past week when temperatures were near 75 degrees. Jack & Afton were playing out in the yard on Jack's firetruck. Needless to say, they aren't very good at driving. So if you need your toes run over or crop circles in your field let me know, I've got just the kid for you. And yes, Afton is holding on for dear life.


It's now Jack's turn to be the passenger. He is busy using the microphone. He should use it to tell people to get out of the way!


Jack stopped long enough for me to get this shot. Then quickly punched the gas and I had to jump out of the way. Look at the smile on his face, he's thinking "watch out mom, here I come!"



Well, I wouldn't let Joel ride on the firetruck so I took some plan pics of him while Jack was napping. I am trying to get his birth announcements done, I think this is the picture I am going to use.





No comments: